Develop More Effective Credit Union Board and Supervisory Skills
Set the tone for your credit union's success. At NAFCU’s Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference in San Francisco, CA, April 27 – 30, you’ll get a current view of the industry, regulations, technology and more—all so you can execute your responsibilities even more efficiently and effectively. You’ll connect to new knowledge in a city best known for its 1.7-mile connection: the Golden Gate Bridge. At each end lies hip neighborhoods, innovative companies, exhilarating hills, and some of California’s most beautiful sites. No wonder the city has broken tourism records for 9 straight years!
- NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification by passing the exam after the optional, free pre-conference workshop. Or recertify just by attending the conference!
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how, and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Critical knowledge to protect and empower yourself in your role
- Up-to-date information on how regulations, policies, technology and more are impacting the credit union industry
- Invaluable discussions on succession planning, overcoming common board and supervisory pitfalls, and millennial engagement at the board level
- An expanded network of fellow board and supervisory committee members
Who should attend:
- Exclusively for credit union volunteer officials
- CEOs and staff should not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!