About this conference
Gain the knowledge to perform your credit union volunteer duties at an even higher level
You're an effective volunteer leader who cares about the success of your credit union. Hone your skills and enhance your knowledge even more at NAFCU's 2018 Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference in Newport, RI, May 7-10. Visiting Newport, RI will also enhance your spirit. The city is a visual feast of colonial streets, Gilded Age mansions, historic landmarks, and waterfront views. This conference puts you right in the middle of it!
- Critical knowledge to protect and empower you in your credit union board or supervisory committee role.
- Up-to-date information on how Washington, D.C. is impacting the credit union industry.
- An expanded network of fellow board and supervisory committee members.
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties.
- The opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties. Both available when you attend the NCVE pre-conference workshop (additional costs apply for workshop and certification exam).
Who should attend:
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- We recommend CEOs and staff not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.