While this conference is sold out, you can still secure your spot for the Credit Union Board School: Introduction & Designation in New Orleans, LA, happening May 6 - 10, 2024.
Thoroughly understand the essential information you need to meet your credit union volunteer duties.
As a dedicated volunteer leader invested in your credit union's success, refine your expertise by joining the Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference in Newport, RI, April 15 - 18, 2024. You'll leave empowered with a deeper understanding of your vital role, encompassing responsibilities, financial obligations, and insights into industry opportunities and threats — whether legal, regulatory, legislative, or competitive.
Recommended travel dates:
- Arrive Monday, April 15 (Arrive by noon for early registration and preconference workshop)
- Leave Thursday, April 18 (sessions end at noon)
- Get critical knowledge to protect and empower you in your credit union board or supervisory committee role, so you can understand your role and responsibilities, financials, industry threats and opportunities, and more
- Hear up-to-date information on how Washington, D.C. is impacting the credit union industry
- Expand your network of like-minded board and supervisory committee members
- Have the opportunity to earn training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- Earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) designation when you attend the complimentary NCVE pre-conference workshop and pass the exam (note: additional costs apply for the certification exam). Or, recertify your NCVE just by attending the conference!
Who should attend:
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- This conference is designed exclusively for credit union board members, supervisory committee members and other credit union volunteers.
- All credit unions are welcome!—special rate for members!
The CUNA/NAFCU merger and your designation(s)
Our commitment is to continue serving your professional development needs. Active, unexpired designations and training earned during the merger process (including recertifications) will be recognized by America’s Credit Unions.