Thoroughly understand the essential information you need to meet your credit union volunteer duties
You’re an effective volunteer leader who cares about the success of your credit union. But your role doesn’t come with a job description. Enhance your understanding of essential knowledge by attending NAFCU’s Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference in Savannah, GA, April 17 - 20, 2023.
Get the latest, most up-to-date information to understand current and future trends and challenges. You’ll better understand your role and responsibilities, financials, and industry opportunities and threats, such as legal, regulatory, legislative, competitive, and others. Returning and new attendees will benefit from the latest tips, tricks, and insights!
Receive this new-era information in the bastion of old-world charm that makes up Savannah. Stroll cobblestone streets lined with moss-draped oaks, explore River Street’s vibrancy, and take in all that Savannah has to offer!
Kindly note: we recommend CEOs and staff not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
Recommended travel dates:
- Arrive Monday, April 17 (Arrive by noon for early registration and pre-conference workshop)
- Recommended Travel: Leave Thursday, April 20 (sessions end at noon)
- Get critical knowledge to protect and empower you in your credit union board or supervisory committee role, so you can understand your role and responsibilities, financials, industry threats and opportunities, and more
- Hear up-to-date information on how Washington, D.C. is impacting the credit union industry
- Expand your network of like-minded board and supervisory committee members
- Have the opportunity to earn NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- Earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation when you attend the complimentary NCVE pre-conference workshop and pass the exam (note: additional costs apply for the certification exam). Or, recertify your NCVE just by attending the conference!
Who should attend:
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- This conference is designed exclusively for credit union board members, supervisory committee members and other credit union volunteers.