Thoroughly understand the essential information you need to meet your credit union volunteer duties.
You’re an effective volunteer leader who cares about the success of your credit union. But your role doesn’t come with a job description. Enhance your understanding of essential knowledge by attending NAFCU’s Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference in Newport, RI, April 15 - 18, 2024. You’ll gain an understanding of your role and responsibilities, financials, and industry opportunities and threats be they legal, regulatory, legislative, competitive and more.
You’ll love Newport! Known as the City by the Sea, this famous New England tourist town is best known for its Gilded Age mansions, historic landmarks, and waterfront views. Many famous dignities have frequented Newport seeking rest and relaxation that only a charming coastal town like Newport can provide.
- Get critical knowledge to protect and empower you in your credit union board or supervisory committee role, so you can understand your role and responsibilities, financials, industry threats and opportunities, and more
- Hear up-to-date information on how Washington, D.C. is impacting the credit union industry
- Expand your network of like-minded board and supervisory committee members
- Have the opportunity to earn NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- Earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation when you attend the complimentary NCVE pre-conference workshop and pass the exam (note: additional costs apply for the certification exam). Or, recertify your NCVE just by attending the conference!
Who should attend:
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- This conference is designed exclusively for credit union board members, supervisory committee members and other credit union volunteers.