Master your BSA/AML responsibilities
Advance your career and know-how with top-notch credit union BSA training. Join us at NAFCU's 2019 BSA Seminar in Minneapolis, MN, August 11 – 14. Designed by leading BSA authorities, you'll learn the latest trends in money laundering and best practices to make protecting your credit union easier.
Attending the seminar and earning the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation (additional fee applies) is an excellent way to demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you're dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats. And if you hold CAMS certification, you’ll receive 16 CAMS recertification credits* for attending. Do all this and more in a city highly-ranked on Travel + Leisure’s America’s Favorite Cities list!
You'll walk away with:
- Strengthen your understanding of the latest trends in money laundering and how to protect against them
- Gain tips and tools on how to efficiently coordinate and monitor day-to-day BSA/AML compliance
- Boost confidence in your BSA compliance with this program designed by NAFCU's BSA authorities
- Acquire your certification for your expertise when you take and pass the optional exam to earn your (additional fee applies)
- Build a stronger network of credit union BSA professionals from around the country
- Get education credits toward your , or recertification, and 16 CAMS credits for recertification with ACAMS*
- *Attendees will receive a certificate of participation containing the number of CAMS credits (16). You must provide this certificate to ACAMS, who will then add the credits to your profile.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, audit, and fraud
- Credit union compliance officers
- All credit unions are welcome!