Master your BSA/AML responsibilities
Advance your career and know-how with top-notch credit union BSA training at NAFCU's 2018 BSA Seminar, August 12-15 in Denver, Colorado. Designed by leading BSA authorities, you'll learn the latest trends in money laundering and best practices to make protecting your credit union easier.
Attending the seminar and earning the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation* (additional fee applies) is an excellent way to demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you're dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats.
You'll walk away with:
- Tips and tools on how to efficiently coordinate and monitor day-to-day BSA/AML compliance.
- Insight into the latest trends in money laundering and how to protect against them.
- A new network of credit union and BSA professionals from around the country.
- Confidence in your BSA compliance from a program designed by NAFCU's Director of Education Devon Lyon, former Director of BSA at State Department Federal Credit Union.
- Certification for your expertise when you take and pass the optional exam to earn your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation (additional fee applies).
- Education Credits toward your NCCO, NCRM or NCBSO recertification, and 19 CAM CEUs to apply toward ACAMS recertification.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML
- Credit union compliance officers