Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
This conference is intended to provide attendees with a solid foundation of core BSA knowledge.
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering. NAFCU’s 2023 BSA School, in Louisville, KY, August 15 – 17, is designed so you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day.
You also have the opportunity to earn your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation (additional fee applies).
- Arrive Monday, August 14 (Early Registration)
- Leave Thursday, August 17 (exams end by 2 p.m.)
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
- Earn CAMS credits towards ACAMS recertification
*Attendees will receive a certificate of participation containing the number of CAMS credits. You must provide this certificate to ACAMS, who will then add the credits to your profile.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, audit, and fraud
- Credit union compliance officers
- All credit unions are welcome!