Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering. NAFCU’s 2020 BSA School in Salt Lake City, UT, July 27 – 29, is designed so you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day.
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Bank Secrecy Officer Manager (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, risk, audit and fraud
- Credit union compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!
*The HOLIDAY promotion is good for $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference and online training subscription (excludes individual webinars), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Code must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 10, 2020.