NAFCU BSA School is Now Virtual
NAFCU’s executives continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to evaluate what we are hearing from the industry, guidance from the CDC, and local state reopening plans. In an effort to take extra precautions and to prioritize the health and safety of our staff and members, we are changing the format of this year’s BSA School, July 27-29 in Salt Lake City, Utah, from an in-person event to a virtual event.
We are excited to be able to bring the NAFCU school experience straight to you in the comfort of your home or office! The Virtual BSA School will take place July 20-22, 2020.
NAFCU will automatically transfer your conference registration to the Virtual BSA School, happening July 20-22. Or, see below for other registration options.
Other registration options: Please contact us at 800.344.5580 or email@example.com to update your registration.
- Transfer to the 2021 BSA School or another conference by June 22, 2020. We will update you on dates and locations of the 2021 events once that information is available.
- Cancel with a full refund by June 22, 2020. We will need full credit card information to process the credit card refund.
- If we do not hear from you on the above options by June 22, 2020, NAFCU will automatically transfer your registration to the Virtual BSA School.
NOTE: The price for this event has been lowered. If you transfer to Virtual School and paid by check, you will be mailed a check for the difference. If you paid by credit card, we will call you to process the refund.
Here is what needs to happen next with your hotel, flight, and registration:
- Hotel: The Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you have booked within the block, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation in the next 14 days. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly at 1.801.531.0800.
- Flight: Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
Thank you for signing up for BSA School. If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580 or email email@example.com.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships & exhibits please contact Heather Knowles, Conference Exhibition Manager at 703-842-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Partners, please direct all questions to your NAFCU Services partner liaison, or email email@example.com.