Boost Your Credit Union BSA Knowledge and Earn Your Certification
This conference is intended to provide attendees with a solid foundation of core BSA knowledge.
Gain a solid understanding of the core Bank Secrecy Act regulations impacting your operations, so your credit union's BSA/AML program is up to the challenge of identifying and stopping money laundering. NAFCU’s 2023 BSA School, in Louisville, KY, August 15 – 17 or on-demand, is designed so you can master the unique BSA/AML challenges credit union professionals face every day.
Attending BSA School and earning the NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation (additional fee applies) demonstrates your commitment to safeguarding your credit union and the U.S. financial system against money laundering and terrorist financing risks.
Already have your NCBSO? Recertify by attending 2023 Regulatory Compliance & BSA Seminar’s BSA track (sign up now to be kept posted)!
- Arrive Monday, August 14 (Early Registration)
- Leave Thursday, August 17 (exams end by 2 p.m.)
BSA School On-Demand is available for purchase through September 30, 2023, and attendees will receive access to all sessions and materials from July 2023 (date TBD) through December 1, 2023.
- Build a toolkit of strategies to best coordinate and monitor BSA/AML compliance
- Demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you’re dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats
- Earn NAFCU's Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies)
- Build a network of nationwide BSA professionals
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for BSA, AML, audit, and fraud
- Credit union compliance officers
- All credit unions are welcome!