Built by CFOs, for CFOs
Get the actionable information, best practices, and stronger connections you need to advance your credit union further. Join us at NAFCU’s 2019 Credit Union CFO Summit in Huntington Beach, California, December 11 – 12. We’ve spent the past year working with credit union CFOs to build this event around the exact content you want and need. All in a city known as “Surf City USA” whose 10-mile-long beach has been named Best Beach of California by USA Today and #1 Bucket List Beach in California by Elle magazine.
- Strengthen your understanding of the latest economic and regulatory data trends affecting your day-to-day role
- Harness best practices to help you develop strategy and minimize downside risk
- Gain solutions to your biggest challenges by examining the best CECL models for your credit union, uncovering strategies to maximize interchange opportunities
- Build a stronger network of industry peers
- Earn 10 CPE credits towards maintaining your CPA
Who should attend:
- Credit union CFOs
- VPs, SVPs and EVPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!