Secure the Solutions You Need to Achieve Success
As a CFO, you're the captain of your credit union's financial journey. Set sail with us at NAFCU's CFO Summit, from September 17 to 19, 2024 in Greenville, SC. You’ll discover invaluable insights, best practices, and powerful connections that will propel your credit union to new heights. This summit is tailor-made with input from a dedicated steering committee of fellow credit union CFOs, ensuring it's precisely what you need to chart your course toward success.
- Arrive Monday, September 16 (Early Registration)
- Leave Thursday, September 19 (sessions end by noon)
- Gain insights into the latest industry, economic and regulatory data trends affecting your day-to-day role
- Acquire best practices to help you develop strategy, minimize risk, and advance your career
- Conquer challenges by uncovering strategies to fight fraud, prepare for new examination procedures and more
- Earn CPE credits towards maintaining your CPA
- Expand your network of industry peers from across the country
Who should attend:
- VPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!