Built by CFOs for CFOs
You play a key role in steering your credit union towards its goals. Join us at NAFCU’s inaugural 2018 Credit Union CFO Summit in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, December 5 – 6. You’ll get the actionable information, best practices, and stronger connections you need to advance your credit union even further. How do you know? Because we’ve spent the past year working with credit union CFOs to design this event around the exact content you’re looking for.
- Strengthen your understanding of the latest economic and regulatory data trends affecting your day-to-day role
- Harness best practices to help you develop strategy and minimize downside risk
- Gain solutions to your biggest challenges by examining the best CECL models for your credit union, uncovering strategies to maximize interchange opportunities, and more
- Build a stronger network of industry peers
Who should attend:
- VPs, SVPs and EVPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Identify ALM trends and best practices, product repricing strategies, and how 2019 economic conditions will affect your credit union. Review CECL models and their feasibility based on asset size and product portfolio. Examine the essential 2018 rules beyond CECL, and what’s coming in 2019. Learn best practices for branch accounting and key productivity metrics.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 10 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Finance - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.