Secure the Urgent Information You Need to Help Steer Your Credit Union Successfully
This is a virtual, online event
Get the immediately actionable data, strategies and tactics you need to make urgent decisions and guide your credit union through the recession in as strong a position as possible. Join us online at NAFCU’s Virtual Credit Union CFO Summit, December 9 – 10, 2020. We’ve worked with a full steering committee of credit union CFOs to design this virtual event around exactly what you’re looking for as you help steer your credit union toward its goals during this turbulent time.
Unable to watch during the event dates, or want to rewatch a session? Your registration gives you access to on-demand recordings of all conference sessions!
- Strengthen your understanding of the most up-to-the-second economic and regulatory data trends affecting your credit union
- Harness the latest best practices around branching, lending, risk management, and servicing collections—so you can respond to pandemic-era challenges with highly effective strategies
- Examine how the crisis has rapidly changed consumer behavior and how you can adjust to take advantage
- Uncover strategies to effectively manage COVID-19’s impact on your allowance, optimize your product profitability, and enhance your crisis leadership skills
- Earn 11 CPE credits toward maintaining your CPA
Who should attend:
- Credit union CFOs
- VPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!