Secure the Urgent Information You Need to Help Steer Your Credit Union Successfully
As a CFO you hold special responsibility for helping steer your credit union towards its goals. Join us at NAFCU’s 2021 Credit Union CFO Summit in early December either in person or online to take advantage of the actionable information, best practices and stronger connections you need to advance your credit union even further. We’ve worked with a full steering committee of credit union CFOs to design this event around exactly what you’re looking for as you help steer your credit union toward its goals during this turbulent time.
- Strengthen your understanding of the most up-to-the-second economic and regulatory data trends affecting your credit union
- Harness the latest best practices around branching, lending, risk management, and servicing collections—so you can respond to pandemic-era challenges with highly effective strategies
- Examine how the crisis has rapidly changed consumer behavior and how you can adjust to take advantage
- Uncover strategies to effectively manage COVID-19’s impact on your allowance, optimize your product profitability, and enhance your crisis leadership skills
- Earn 11 CPE credits toward maintaining your CPA
Who should attend:
- Credit union CFOs
- VPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!