- [09:29] The executive committee, board development committee, or governess committee are responsible for board development. Many boards do not have a board development committee yet.
- [19:17] The diversity of opinion with a spirit of candor helps unfold ideas.
- [31:04] Often boards use a third-party facilitator to help make decisions about term limits and compensation. They can help you look at the pros, cons, and make a final decision.
- [37:25] Measure skillset with a board matrix and look at technical and self skills.
- [46:20] The best part about the Board Alignment Initiative is that it produces actionable information.