- [09:29] The executive committee, board development committee, or governess committee are responsible for board development. Many boards do not have a board development committee yet.
- [19:17] The diversity of opinion with a spirit of candor helps unfold ideas.
- [31:04] Often boards use a third-party facilitator to help make decisions about term limits and compensation. They can help you look at the pros, cons, and make a final decision.
- [37:25] Measure skillset with a board matrix and look at technical and self skills.
- [46:20] The best part about the Board Alignment Initiative is that it produces actionable information.
DDJ Myers is the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner for Board and Organization Alignment, Leadership Training, Executive Search and Recruitment Services.