About this conference
Exceptional networking and executive-level sessions to reinvigorate your credit union
Credit union CEOs and senior executives share a bond: you deeply understand the challenges of running a credit union. Join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common problems at NAFCU's 2018 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Napa, April 18-20. The vineyards are largely untouched by the recent fires!
We've added even more relevant content and one-of-a-kind networking events, to maximize the fresh insights you'll gain. You'll even benefit from a new roundtable at the conclusion designed for you to ask follow-up questions, discuss what's next, and foster idea exchange. Indeed, you’ll return to the office feeling re-energized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff.
- Details on emerging business development opportunities
- Successful credit union strategies for overcoming top-of-mind challenges
- New leadership tactics for improving operational efficiencies
- A new network of credit union CEOs and executives from around the country
- A legislative and regulatory update from NAFCU's elite government affairs staff
- A fresh look at how the current economy impacts your credit union
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
NOTE: Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.