About this conference
Gain fresh perspectives for your credit union with exceptional networking and executive-level sessions
Credit union CEOs and senior executives deeply understand the challenges of running a credit union. Join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common challenges at NAFCU's 2019 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Key West, Florida, May 1-3. Gain fresh insights from industry experts on leadership, efficiency, and more. All in a place TripAdvisor just named its Most Excellent Place to Travel Worldwide. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff.
- Details on emerging business development opportunities
- Successful credit union strategies for overcoming top-of-mind challenges
- New leadership tactics for improving operational efficiencies
- A new network of credit union CEOs and executives from around the country
- A legislative and regulatory update from NAFCU's elite government affairs staff
- A fresh look at how the current economy impacts your credit union
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
NOTE: Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
*The HOLIDAY promotion is good for $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference and online training subscription (excludes individual webinars), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Code must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 4, 2019.