Gain Fresh Perspectives and Network with Other Credit Union Leaders
NAFCU’s 2022 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Key West, Florida, May 11 – 13 is the industry’s top event for credit union CEOs and senior executives to come together for candid conversations. You’ll join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common challenges. Plus gain fresh insights from industry experts on building a better credit union. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff.
- Recharge and reinvigorate with fresh ideas and perspectives
- Gain clear, concise "inside insights" from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and our government affairs team
- Engage in real-time polling to drive the discussion and truly optimize you experience to address what's top-of-mind for you in 2022
- Take advantage of intimate conversations with other credit union CEOs and executive teams, as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!