Gain Fresh Perspectives and Network with Other Credit Union Leaders
NAFCU’s 2021 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Key West, Florida, or virtual from your home or office, May 12 – 14 is the industry’s top event for credit union CEOs and senior executives to come together for candid conversations. You’ll join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common challenges. Plus gain fresh insights from industry experts on building a better credit union. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff.
Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- Recharge and reinvigorate with fresh ideas, perspectives, and a vision for the future of credit unions
- Get 50 impactful questions you can immediately ask to laser-focus your teams’ efforts on overcoming current and future challenges, building growth and more—all so your credit union can thrive
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and our government affairs team
- Engage in real-time polling to drive the discussion and truly customize your experience to address what's top-of-mind for you in 2021
- Take advantage of intimate conversations, top-notch networking and interactive working sessions with other credit union CEOs and executive teams, as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!
*The promotion is good for up to $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference (excludes our 54th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Codes must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 8, 2021.