Gain Fresh Perspectives and Network with Other Credit Union Leaders
NAFCU’s 2022 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Key West, Florida, May 11 – 13 is the industry’s top event for credit union CEOs and senior executives to come together for candid conversations. You’ll join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common challenges. Plus gain fresh insights from industry experts on building a better credit union. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff. All in a city named a Tripadvisor Best of the Best and one of Conde Naste Traveler’s Best Small Cities in the U.S.
This conference is currently sold out. However, because some spaces may open up, we encourage you to add your name to the wait list if you would like to attend. To be added to the wait list, email or call NAFCU’s Member Services Department at 800-344-5580 with your contact information (name, title, credit union, address, phone number and email address). If a space becomes available, you will be contacted by NAFCU’s Member Services Department to confirm your registration at that time.
- Deep dive into today and tomorrow's most impactful forces, such as AI, open banking, crypto, and the future of the workplace, so your credit union can thrive amidst upcoming changes
- Explore research analysis to help you determine which business and tech trends will matter most to your credit union
- Discover how to build branching strategies for a digital future that deliver real value to your members
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger, and SVP of Government Affairs Greg Mesack
- Take advantage of top-notch networking with other credit union CEOs and senior executives—as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team—via receptions and tours that allow you to experience Key West’s unique culture, history and location
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!