Now Available On-Demand!
Gain Fresh Perspectives and Network with Other Credit Union Leaders
NAFCU’s 2021 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Key West, Florida, or virtual from your home or office, May 12 – 14 is the industry’s top event for credit union CEOs and senior executives to come together for candid conversations. You’ll join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common challenges. Plus gain fresh insights from industry experts on building a better credit union. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff.
- Recharge and reinvigorate with fresh ideas, perspectives, and a vision for growth in the face of the pandemic
- Discuss exciting new ideas for effectively dealing with today’s challenges and building impactful teams that deliver real value to your members
- Discover best-in class strategies for adapting to your member’s changing needs
- Attract new members by utilizing strategies and technology to win the FinTech wars, taking advantage of the latest payment trends, and offering enhanced digital member experiences
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and our government affairs team
- Take advantage of top-notch networking with other credit union CEOs and executive teams, as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team