Discuss, Direct and Drive the Future of the Credit Union Industry
NAFCU’s 2020 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Palm Springs, California, May 6 – 8, is the event for top-level credit union executives to come together for candid conversation with fellow industry leaders. Take a seat at the table by defining the issues and agenda credit unions—and NAFCU—should follow in order to pave the path for growth and success in today’s and tomorrow’s financial services realm. Your feedback is a powerful platform to help us drive the direction of our industry. All in an ideal environment for top credit union leaders to problem-solve, re-energize, and network.
- Recharge and reinvigorate with fresh ideas, perspectives, and a vision for the future of credit unions
- Get 50 impactful questions you can immediately ask to laser-focus your teams’ efforts on overcoming current and future challenges, building growth and more—all so your credit union can thrive
- Drive the direction of NAFCU and the industry with a seat at the table for an intimate discussion of developing issues and what’s next for our industry
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and our government affairs team
- Engage in real-time polling to drive the discussion and truly customize your experience to address what's top-of-mind for you in 2020
- Take advantage of intimate conversations, top-notch networking and interactive working sessions with other credit union CEOs and executive teams, as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!