Gain Fresh Perspectives and Network with Other Credit Union Leaders
NAFCU’s 2021 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Key West, Florida, or virtual from your home or office, May 12 – 14 is the industry’s top event for credit union CEOs and senior executives to come together for candid conversations. You’ll join together with your peers to exchange ideas and solve common challenges. Plus gain fresh insights from industry experts on building a better credit union. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff.
Due to social distancing requirements, the main in-person event space is sold out; however, we’ve acquired a satellite viewing location a mere 3-minute walk from the main event space. You’ll still be alongside other growth-oriented executives and will still be able to join your peers for all networking opportunities, including meals, an afternoon tour, and evening receptions. Due to demand, we’ve opened up additional in-person overflow space! You may register online or contact us at 800.344.5580—we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your in-person spot.
Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- Recharge and reinvigorate with fresh ideas, perspectives, and a vision for growth in the face of the pandemic
- Discuss exciting new ideas for effectively dealing with today’s challenges and building impactful teams that deliver real value to your members
- Discover best-in class strategies for adapting to your member’s changing needs
- Attract new members by utilizing strategies and technology to win the FinTech wars, taking advantage of the latest payment trends, and offering enhanced digital member experiences
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and our government affairs team
- Take advantage of top-notch networking with other credit union CEOs and executive teams, as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!
*The promotion is good for up to $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference (excludes our 54th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Codes must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 8, 2021.