Exceptional networking and executive-level sessions to reinvigorate your credit union
Credit union CEOs and senior executives share a bond: you deeply understand the challenges of running a credit union. Join together with your peers at NAFCU’s 2020 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Palm Springs, California, May 6 – 8 to exchange ideas, solve common problems, and gain fresh insights from industry experts on leadership, efficiency, and more. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, and deeply focused, with new ideas to share with your staff.
- Details on emerging business development opportunities
- Successful strategies for overcoming top-of-mind challenges
- New leadership tactics for improving operational efficiencies
- A new network of credit union CEOs and executives from around the country
- A legislative and regulatory update from NAFCU's elite government affairs staff
- A fresh look at how the current economy impacts your credit union
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.