CEOs and Senior Executives Conference is Canceled
NAFCU’s executives have been meeting daily to discuss COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, to evaluate what we are hearing from the industry and guidance from the CDC. There is a lot of uncertainty still with what will happen with the virus. As a result, we have made the decision to cancel this year’s CEOs and Senior Executives Conference, May 6-8 in Palm Springs, Ca.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have been closely observing this situation from the start. For the latest coronavirus updates, visit our webpage to view developments, resources, and more.
If you registered for the conference, please find information below with regards to your hotel, flight, and registration:
- Registration options:
- Transfer your registration to another conference in 2020 or 2021. We will know more about the dates and locations of the 2021 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in April if you’d like to wait to make that decision and will contact you then if we haven’t heard from you.
- Cancel with a full refund.
Please call or email us if you’d like to transfer or cancel now (firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.344.5580). Otherwise we will contact you in April with details about the 2021 event.
- Hotel: The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you have booked within the block, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly to confirm at 760.321.8282.
- Flight: Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
Additionally, we are in the process of creating opportunities to deliver education on session topics through webinars and other digital formats over the next several months, so please watch your email for details on additional programming options.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at email@example.com or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discuss, Direct and Drive the Future of the Credit Union Industry
NAFCU’s 2020 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Palm Springs, California, May 6 – 8, is the event for top-level credit union executives to come together for candid conversation with fellow industry leaders. Take a seat at the table by defining the issues and agenda credit unions—and NAFCU—should follow in order to pave the path for growth and success in today’s and tomorrow’s financial services realm. Your feedback is a powerful platform to help us drive the direction of our industry. All in an ideal environment for top credit union leaders to problem-solve, re-energize, and network.
Coronavirus Update: View NAFCU's statement on coronavirus.
- Recharge and reinvigorate with fresh ideas, perspectives, and a vision for the future of credit unions
- Get 50 impactful questions you can immediately ask to laser-focus your teams’ efforts on overcoming current and future challenges, building growth and more—all so your credit union can thrive
- Drive the direction of NAFCU and the industry with a seat at the table for an intimate discussion of developing issues and what’s next for our industry
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and our government affairs team
- Engage in real-time polling to drive the discussion and truly customize your experience to address what's top-of-mind for you in 2020
- Take advantage of intimate conversations, top-notch networking and interactive working sessions with other credit union CEOs and executive teams, as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!