Gain Fresh Perspectives and Network with Other Credit Union Leaders
NAFCU’s 2023 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference in Charleston, South Carolina, May 17 – 19 is the industry’s top event for credit union CEOs and senior executives to come together for candid conversations. You’ll join together with your peers and NAFCU staff to exchange ideas and solve common challenges. Plus gain fresh insights from industry experts on building a better credit union. You’ll return to the office feeling reenergized, reinvigorated, deeply focused, and full of new ideas to share with your staff, so you can help your credit union thrive.
Kindly note: Non-executive staff, Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance to credit union executive peers is an important part of the conference experience, allowing executives to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
Recommended travel dates:
- Arrive Tuesday, May 16 Early Afternoon
- Depart Friday, May 19 Afternoon
- Deep dive into today and tomorrow's most impactful forces, such as AI, open banking, and the future of the workplace, so your credit union can thrive amidst upcoming changes
- Explore research analysis to help you determine which business and tech trends will matter most to your credit union
- Discover how to build branching strategies for a digital future that deliver real value to your members
- Gain clear, concise “inside insights” from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger, and SVP of Government Affairs Greg Mesack
- Take advantage of top-notch networking with other credit union CEOs and senior executives—as well as NAFCU’s board and executive team—via receptions and tours that allow you to experience Charleston’s unique culture, history and location
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Senior executive team
- This conference is designed exclusively for credit union executives.
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!