Join part 2 of this FedNow webinar series to deepen your knowledge of FedNow Service features and capabilities to prepare your credit union for 24/7/365 operations. Join Director of FedNow Product Management, Stephanie Miracle, and you’ll explore important operational topics that are top of mind for credit unions including release 1 features, reconcilement, accounting changes, reporting, liquidity management, fraud and risk mitigation, ISO 20022, and how to work with your service provider. Operations, technology and business development staff will find this webinar particularly valuable as they consider tactical next steps to convert to always-on payment operations.
- Examine specific FedNow operational topics including reporting, reconcilement, seven-day accounting, liquidity management, ISO 20022 and more.
- Learn about fraud and risk considerations that are inherent to instant payments, and the Federal Reserve’s fraud mitigation approach and tools.
- Discover how to best engage with your service provider partners as you embark on your instant payments implementation journey.
Registration is Complimentary, but you must register to view.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until March 28, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union accounting and finance management
- NCRMs and risk titles
- NCCOs and compliance titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.