The FedNow Service will be here in mid-2023. Is your credit union prepared? Join Vice President of Customer Relations, Federal Reserve Financial Services, Joni Hopkins, for the first, in a series, FedNow Service webinar to enhance your baseline FedNow Service knowledge. In addition, you’ll learn about business and consumer research highlighting the demand for instant payments and explore key planning considerations for your credit union including product changes, connectivity, operations and use cases. Leave this Don’t Wait: Put Pen to Paper on Your FedNow Service Plans webinar more confident about what the FedNow Service is, how your credit union will benefit, and key questions to ask your team today to prepare your service roadmap.
- Understand the basics of the FedNow Service including release one features and functionality, benefits, payment flow, as well as the latest progress and lessons from the FedNow Pilot Program
- Ascertain the considerations that credit unions should make to prepare for the FedNow Service from a product planning, connectivity, use case, settlement, and 24/7 operations standpoint
- Learn what FedNow resources are available to your credit union to prepare for the FedNow Service today
Register Now For On-Demand Access
FREE FOR ALL
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until February 1, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- Credit union executive management
- NCCOs and compliance titles
- NCRMs and risk titles
NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.