Future-Facing Strategies to Intensify Your Credit Union’s Growth
NAFCU’s 2020 Strategic Growth Conference in San Antonio, Texas, March 2 – 4, will give you tools and insight for how to help your credit union be the best financial institution, period. You’ll walk away with leading strategies and real-world examples for driving growth, staying relevant now and in the future, and outperforming your competition. If you thirst for what’s next so your credit union can thrive, this is the perfect conference for you. All in a city ranked a “Best Places to Travel” by Travel + Leisure magazine.
You'll learn how to:
- Attract new members by utilizing new credit union technology to leverage FinTech and payments
- Rejuvenate your credit union with strategies that re-engage new and current members
- Boost share-of-wallet by learning best practices from the industry's most successful credit unions
- Propel revenue by gaining a view into the future of financial services and what you need to do now to better position your credit union to take advantage
- Network with like-minded credit union peers that are executing innovative growth strategies and looking for what’s next on the horizon
Who should attend:
- Credit union marketing, business development, e-commerce, lending, and operations staffs
- Credit union C-level executives
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!