This webinar will be an open discussion on unique challenges that arose during implementation of the new HMDA rule requirements, and what challenges or issues still linger eight months into implementation.
- Review background of HMDA systems and processes
- Understand the collection and recording process for 2018 HMDA data
- Examine the data scrubbing and gap identification improvement phase
- Identify best practices for training your staff on pre- and post- implementation
- Learn more about examiner expectations and regulatory change, and how to satisfy them
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 30, 2019.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel and attorneys
- Credit union examiners
- Compliance, risk, audit, legal, lending, operations and finance staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review background of HMDA systems and processes. Understand the collection and recording process for 2018 HMDA data. Examine the data scrubbing and gap identification improvement phase. Identify best practices for training your staff on pre- and post- implementation. Learn more about examiner expectations and regulatory change, and how to satisfy them.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.