Keep your credit union running strong in uncertain times
NAFCU’s State of the Industry, June 25, is a complimentary virtual event for credit union executives and board members to get the data, trends and takeaways you need now, so you can make the urgent decisions necessary to keep your operations running strong amid the pandemic—and plan for the future. You’ll hear some of the industry’s best minds dissect the current state of affairs and examine what’s coming next.
- Understand the most important new and upcoming trends with a full economic overview that examines lending, consumer spending, and other critical indicators
- Position your credit union to power through the pandemic with an analysis of how these trends will impact your institution, and how you can adjust your strategic planning to take advantage
- Gain clear, concise “insider insights” on the current and future state of the industry with updates from NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger and NAFCU's regulatory compliance and government affairs teams
- Examine top priorities for credit unions in a post COVID-19 world from keynote Jim Marous, consistently rated one of the top five most influential people in banking
- Engage in real-time polling to drive discussion and address what’s top-of-mind for you and credit union decisionmakers nationwide. You’ll also hear the results of our pre-conference survey during the event
- Connect with peers and share ideas during our virtual networking opportunity
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union C-level executives, VPs, directors and managers
- Credit union board members
- All credit unions are welcome and encouraged to attend!