Just when you thought you knew everything you needed to know about collaboration, communication, and culture...and then you didn’t. The current COVID-19 crisis is changing our lives and “workplaces” dramatically, and daily. With it comes new challenges, obstacles, and stress. How do you keep your business afloat and your members happy in this disordered world? More than ever, your people are your most important assets. Helping them work through distance, distress, and disarray is a leader’s top job today.
During this webinar NAFCU EVP and COO Anthony Demangone will be interviewing DDJ Myers SVP Peter Myers on what it takes to lead during a crisis.
- Learn how to adapt to changes in member needs
- Discuss how you can adjust your products and services with a responsive business model
- Review how to assure your teams that your culture is alive, well, and ready
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 8, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Human Resources titles
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn how to adapt to changes in member needs. Discuss how you can adjust your products and services with a responsive business model. Review how to assure your teams that your culture is alive, well, and ready.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Human Resources – Non-Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.