This conference has sold out.
Create Next-Level Credit Union Lending Success
Learn exactly what you need to build a flourishing credit union lending portfolio at NAFCU's Lending Conference, to be held November 7 - 9, 2023. The industry's most successful lenders will provide you with lending's latest trends, best practices, ideas, strategies, and tactics—along with a comprehensive understanding of how to integrate them into your credit union—so you can push through the years ahead in as strong a position as possible.
- NEW! Explore commercial lending strategies and best practices in special breakout sessions
- Discover the latest and most promising trends in lending products and services
- Connect with and learn from credit union peers who've built prosperous lending portfolios
- Understand how to better capture new audiences, including Gen Z
- Utilize powerful mortgage, credit card, business and auto lending strategies
- Sharpen your edge over traditional and online competitor products
- Drive the content by participating in live polling that determines candid conversations—and engage in other enhanced networking opportunities—to help you connect and solve challenges with your peers from across the country
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for lending, e-commerce, and business development staff
- Credit union senior management