Greenville, South Carolina
Greenville, SC may well be the best city you've never heard of. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this southern belle has been racking up the accolades on travel lists:
- Travel + Leisure's 50 Best Places in the World to Travel
- New York Times' 52 Places to Go
- Conde Nast Traveler Third Best Small City in the U.S.
- CNN’s 12 best places in the world to vacation this Fall
Why is Greenville ranked so highly? Think richly-preserved historic districts, a thriving food scene that includes over 120 restaurants on Main Street alone, lush parkland that surrounds a spectacular waterfall and much more! Geenville offers it all, from a laidback lifestyle to a hipster heaven. Start making plans now to attend!
Conference Hotel: Hyatt Regency Greenville
220 North Main St, Greenville, SC 29601 | 864.235.1234
You can’t get any closer to the city's heart than the Hyatt Regency Greenville! You’ll be within a short stroll of Greenville’s trendiest to-do's, from Falls Park on the Reedy River to the charming shops and restaurants in NOMA Square. And the hotel is known for more than its exciting location. Named a AAA Four Diamond award winner, its true southern hospitality and relaxing modern accommodations are a welcome refuge at the end of each day.
RESERVATIONS: Our NAFCU group rate is SOLD OUT. You can call the Hyatt Regency Greenville at 402.592.6434 for current availability or call NAFCU’s Member Services Department at (800)-344-5580.
NOTE: Room reservations and fees are the responsibility of the registered attendee. Room rates and availability are not guaranteed. Rooms may be sold out prior to the reservation deadline, so please make your reservations early.
Your credit union may be eligible for a tax exemption at the Hyatt Regency Greenville hotel.
Download the NCUA tax exemption form
Car Rental Discounts
Special discounted rates are available through AVIS and Budget. For AVIS, please visit the Avis website or call 800-331-1600 and give the NAFCU Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) code B469200. For Budget, please visit the Budget website or call 800-842-5628 and give the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) code Y305000.
Book online at united.com/meetingtravel and enter your Offer Code ZKUK195681 in the offer code box when searching for your flights. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information: Agreement Code: 195681; Z Code: ZKUK.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions. Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMVHF
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Your Safety is of Utmost Importance - COVID-19 Event Protocols:
- We ask that all attendees comply with applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, or local health authorities.
- The CDC recently recommended that masks be worn indoors again when infection rates reach a “substantial” level or higher. If this is the case in the local area during the conference, NAFCU will require a mask for all attendees at indoor events when not actively eating or drinking. Should you forget a mask, we will have them available at registration. We will continue to actively monitor this and provide updates if guidance changes.
- Please be respectful of others and allow for social distancing.
- The session rooms have been set to ensure a comfortable and the safest distance possible between attendees. Please do not add chairs or additional attendees to any table beyond the number they are set for.
- Please do not attend the event if feeling ill or had recent COVID-19 exposure. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you need to change or cancel your registration for any reason.
- Your safety is our first priority and we continue to monitor any changes to guidelines that would impact attendance to the in-person event. Thank you for your compliance with these critical safety measures.