Advance Your Career as a Credit Union Leader Faster
This popular event has sold out the last 3 years! NAFCU’s 2020 Management and Leadership Institute, September 28 - October 2, 2020 in Annapolis, Maryland, will help you take your career to the next level. This intensive, five-day program will position you to lead your credit union into the future. You'll learn exactly what you need to be a highly successful leader who has what it takes to run a successful credit union. You'll be trained by the industry's most successful CEOs and experts, and work in groups to apply your learnings to case studies. All in a more affordable, more convenient format than competing leadership programs.
And we’ll send a letter regarding your completion directly to your CEO, to ensure they're aware of your enhanced leadership skills and heightened knowledge of credit union management.
You'll walk away with:
- Everything a credit union leader should know about operating a credit union, including financial management, conducting an accounting cost analysis, risk management, and more
- Effective tools to build and navigate relationships with board members and your peers
- Proven communication techniques to help move projects forward and make you stand out as a credit union leader
- A life-long network of fellow credit union professionals and future leaders
- A free, signed copy of the "Managing and Leading Well" book by NAFCU leaders B. Dan Berger and Anthony Demangone
- Your official NAFCU Management and Leadership certificate mailed directly to your CEO
Who should attend:
- Senior- and mid-level management
- Branch and operations managers
- Anyone who aspires to credit union leadership
- All credit unions are welcome!
Download Free eBook
Get your free eBook now! Full of highly powerful ideas, tools and techniques you can implement right away to have a dramatically positive impact on your business and career. Written by three-time "Top 100 Thought Leader" John Spence.