About this conference
Become a high impact credit union leader—fast
NAFCU's 2018 Management and Leadership Institute, October 22-26 in Annapolis, Maryland, will help you take your career to the next level. You'll fully understand every credit union function, have the confidence to innovate, and gain the skills to inspire staff to create impactful results. Enrich your leadership skills at our highly-rated, five-day program. You'll be trained by the industry's most successful CEOs and experts, and work in groups to apply your learnings to case studies. All in a more affordable, more convenient format than competing leadership programs.
We'll send your certificate of completion directly to your CEO, to ensure they're aware of your enhanced leadership skills and heightened knowledge of credit union management.
You'll walk away with:
- Everything a credit union leader should know about operating a credit union, including financial management, conducting an accounting cost analysis, risk management, and more
- Effective tools to build and navigate relationships with board members and your peers
- Proven communication techniques to help move projects forward and make you stand out as a credit union leader
- A life-long network of fellow credit union professionals and future leaders
- A free, signed copy of the "Managing and Leading Well" book by NAFCU leaders B. Dan Berger and Anthony Demangone
- Your official NAFCU Management and Leadership certificate mailed directly to your CEO
Who should attend:
- Senior- and mid-level management
- Branch and operations managers
- Entry-level managers with established financial industry experience or at least a bachelor's degree
- All credit unions are welcome!
Download Free eBook
Get your free eBook now! Full of highly powerful ideas, tools and techniques you can implement right away to have a dramatically positive impact on your business and career. Written by three-time "Top 100 Thought Leader" John Spence.
Register now to save $200 – use code MLI18SAVINGS
Hurry - Offer expires 8/24/18.