Historic Annapolis – with its adorable shops, fancy sailboats, and an abundance of waterfront restaurants, you'll easily see why it's ranked one of America's most walkable downtowns!
Jump to: Where to Stay | Getting to Annapolis | Top Restaurants | Healthy & Safety Guidelines
Where to stay in Annapolis
Conference Hotel: Graduate Annapolis
126 West St., Annapolis, MD 21401
Just a short stroll from the U.S. Naval Academy, St. John’s College, and the Chesapeake Bay, the Graduate Annapolis is located in the heart of the Annapolis Arts District. Annapolis is where historic charm meets modern polish, with cobblestone streets lined with shops and great spots to grab a bite. You can wander to the docks and enjoy an ice cream cone by the bay, or find yourself on Maryland Avenue peeking into endless antique shops, art galleries, and bookstores.
RESERVATIONS: Rooms are only $199 plus 13% tax at the discounted NAFCU rate, expiring October 2, 2023. Reserve your room(s) at the NAFCU rate online or call the Graduate Annapolis at 844.888.4723 and mention "NAFCU".
Deadline for Discounted Rate: October 2, 2023
NOTE: Room reservations and fees are the responsibility of the registered attendee. Room rates and availability are not guaranteed. Rooms may be sold out prior to the reservation deadline, so please make your reservations early.
Your credit union may be eligible for a tax exemption at the hotel.
Download the NCUA tax exemption form
Getting to Annapolis
Annapolis International Airport is 30 minutes from the Hotel Annapolis.
Car Rental Discounts
Special discounted rates are available through AVIS and Budget. For AVIS, please visit the Avis website or call 800.698.5685 and give the NAFCU Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) code B469200. For Budget, please visit the Budget website or call 800.455.2848 and give the NAFCU Budget Customer Discount (BCD) code Y305099.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions. Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (EST) and refer to Meeting Event Code NY285
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Book online at united.com/meetingtravel and enter your Offer Code ZMYU 105511 in the offer code box when searching for your flights. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information: Agreement Code: 105511; Z Code: ZMYU.
Alaska Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions. Enter the Discount Code ECME763 when searching for flights. Please click here to book your flights online.
You may also use the Discount Code by calling Alaska Airlines at 1.800.445.4435 Monday through Friday 6am-6pm PST, Saturday 7:30am-6pm PST, closed Sunday; however, a $15.00 per person service fee will apply.
Please verify all current baggage allowances and fees as well as travel policies on www.alaskaair.com prior to travel.
Awesome Annapolis Restaurants
Since you'll be busy taking your career to the next level, we've made sure to provide this carefully crafted restaurant guide to ensure only the finest brain food for your knowledge filled week.
- Chick & Ruth's: This lively landmark diner is Annapolis's hot spot for fabulous sandwiches and old-fashioned milkshakes – they're known for serving huge portions, and voted best jumbo crab cakes four years running
- Cantler's Riverside Inn: This is where boaters and land lovers gather for the best steamed Maryland blue crabs. As a favorite amongst Annapolis seafood restaurants, Cantler's serves a variety of the freshest seafood options all year round
- Pusser's: This premier Annapolis eatery, bar, and retail store is perfectly located on the waterfront and offers a "taste of the real Caribbean." You'll enjoy unique, high-quality Caribbean cuisine and signature cocktails made with Pusser's award-winning rum
- Vin 909: Known for an impressive wine selection an innovative new American menu, this Maryland gem combines delicious, farm-fresh food options with impeccable service
- Carroll's Creek Café: With a focus on local seafood in an entirely nut-free establishment, Carroll’s Creek Café is the go-to place for an unforgettable fine dining experience in an historic and picturesque location overlooking the water
- O'Leary's: This charming eatery serves upscale seafood dishes in a warm, inviting atmosphere filled with abstract décor. You'll enjoy exquisite food options and friendly service
- Severn Inn: Overlooking the Naval Academy and the beautiful Severn River, this top-notch Annapolis restaurant strives to serve a diverse selection of the freshest beef and seafood selections
- Harry Browne's: Award-winning cuisine and an elegant setting await your presence at this landmark, fine dining institution, located in historic downtown Annapolis. Local fish, seafood, and farm-raised meat are featured on the menu
- Lewnes' Steakhouse: Serving fine food since 1921, this chophouse offers an extensive wine list, prime steak cuts, attentive service and an overall excellent dining experience – making Lewnes' a favorite amongst Annapolis steakhouses
Health & Safety Guidelines
Your Safety is of Utmost Importance - COVID-19 Event Protocols:
- We ask that all attendees comply with applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, or local health authorities.
- The CDC recently recommended that masks be worn indoors again when infection rates reach a “substantial” level or higher. If this is the case in the local area during the conference, NAFCU will require a mask for all attendees at indoor events when not actively eating or drinking. Should you forget a mask, we will have them available at registration. We will continue to actively monitor this and provide updates if guidance changes.
- Please be respectful of others and allow for social distancing.
- The session rooms have been set to ensure a comfortable and the safest distance possible between attendees. Please do not add chairs or additional attendees to any table beyond the number they are set for.
- Please do not attend the event if feeling ill or had recent COVID-19 exposure. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you need to change or cancel your registration for any reason.
- Your safety is our first priority and we continue to monitor any changes to guidelines that would impact attendance to the in-person event. Thank you for your compliance with these critical safety measures.