Historic Annapolis – with its adorable shops, fancy sailboats, and an abundance of waterfront restaurants, you'll easily see why it's ranked one of America's most walkable downtowns!
Where to stay in Annapolis
Conference Hotel: Graduate Annapolis
126 West St., Annapolis, MD 21401 | 410.263.7777
Just a short stroll from the U.S. Naval Academy, St. John’s College, and the Chesapeake Bay, the Graduate Annapolis is located in the heart of the Annapolis Arts District. Annapolis is where historic charm meets modern polish, with cobblestone streets lined with shops and great spots to grab a bite. You can wander to the docks and enjoy an ice cream cone by the bay, or find yourself on Maryland Avenue peeking into endless antique shops, art galleries, and book stores.
RESERVATIONS: Rooms are only $189 plus 13% tax at the discounted NAFCU rate, expiring September 27, 2021. Reserve your room(s) at the NAFCU rate online, or call the Graduate Annapolis at 410.263.7777 and mention “NAFC21”.
Deadline for Discounted Rate: September 27, 2021
NOTE: Room reservations and fees are the responsibility of the registered attendee. Room rates and availability are not guaranteed. Rooms may be sold out prior to the reservation deadline, so please make your reservations early.
Your credit union may be eligible for a tax exemption at the hotel.
Download the NCUA tax exemption form
Airfare and Car Rental Discounts
Special NAFCU-discounted travel rates are available.
Car Rental Discounts
Special discounted rates are available through AVIS and Budget. For AVIS, please visit the Avis website or call 800.698.5685 and give the NAFCU Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) code B469200. For Budget, please visit the Budget website or call 800.455.2848 and give the NAFCU Budget Customer Discount (BCD) code Y305099.
Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com/meetings or by calling our Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 800-328-1111. When booking online, select "Book Your Flight" and enter meeting code NMUFP in the box provided.
Book online at www.united.com and enter your Offer Code ZJQE362320 in the offer code box when searching for your flights. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information: Agreement Code: 362320; Z Code: ZJQE.
Awesome Annapolis Restaurants
Since you'll be busy taking your career to the next level, we've made sure to provide this carefully crafted restaurant guide to ensure only the finest brain food for your knowledge filled week.
- Chick & Ruth's: This lively landmark diner is Annapolis's hot spot for fabulous sandwiches and old-fashioned milkshakes – they're known for serving huge portions, and voted best jumbo crab cakes four years running
- Cantler's Riverside Inn: This is where boaters and land lovers gather for the best steamed Maryland blue crabs. As a favorite amongst Annapolis seafood restaurants, Cantler's serves a variety of the freshest seafood options all year round
- Pusser's: This premier Annapolis eatery, bar, and retail store is perfectly located on the waterfront and offers a "taste of the real Caribbean." You'll enjoy unique, high-quality Caribbean cuisine and signature cocktails made with Pusser's award-winning rum
- Vin 909: Known for an impressive wine selection an innovative new American menu, this Maryland gem combines delicious, farm-fresh food options with impeccable service
- Carroll's Creek Café: 24 craft beer options on tap, a superb view, an incredible lounge area, and mouthwatering dishes make Carroll's Creek Café the go-to place for an unforgettable fine dining experience
- O'Leary's: This charming eatery serves upscale seafood dishes in a warm, inviting atmosphere filled with abstract décor. You'll enjoy exquisite food options and friendly service
- Severn Inn: Overlooking the Naval Academy and the beautiful Severn River, this top-notch Annapolis restaurant strives to serve a diverse selection of the freshest beef and seafood selections
- Harry Browne's: Award-winning cuisine and an elegant setting await your presence at this landmark, fine dining institution, located in historic downtown Annapolis. Local fish, seafood, and farm-raised meat are featured on the menu
- Lewnes' Steakhouse: Serving fine food since 1921, this chophouse offers an extensive wine list, prime steak cuts, attentive service and an overall excellent dining experience – making Lewnes' a favorite amongst Annapolis steakhouses