Advance Your Career as a Credit Union Leader Faster
The 2024 Management and Leadership Institute, October 21 - 25, 2024, in Annapolis, Maryland, will help you take your career to the next level. This intensive, five-day program will position you to lead your credit union into the future. You'll learn exactly what you need to be a highly successful leader who has what it takes to run a successful credit union. You'll be trained by the industry's most successful CEOs and experts, and work in groups to apply your learnings to case studies.
Plus, we'll send your certificate of completion directly to your CEO, to ensure they're aware of your enhanced leadership skills and heightened knowledge of credit union management.
Recommended travel dates:
- Arrive Sunday, October 20
- Depart Friday, October 25 (projects end by noon)
You'll walk away with:
- How to effectively operate a credit union, including financial management, conducting an accounting cost analysis, risk management, and more
- Effective tools to build and navigate relationships with board members and your peers
- Proven communication techniques to help move projects forward and make you stand out as a credit union leader
- A life-long network of fellow credit union professionals and future leaders
- Your official Management and Leadership certificate mailed directly to your CEO
Who should attend:
- Senior- and mid-level management
- Branch and operations managers
- Anyone who aspires to credit union leadership
- All credit unions are welcome!—special rate for members!
Attendee Restriction: Board and Supervisory Committee members should not attend. Limiting attendance is an important part of the conference experience, allowing emerging leaders to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.