NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Tis the season for giving thanks. And I'm thankful for you. You've given me one of the most precious things - your time and attention.
Enjoy these articles, and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- Why Millennials and GenZers love going to branches. (CNN Business)
- NAFCU releases an updated marijuana banking brief. (NAFCU Today)
- A flu dashboard that visually shows the spread of the dreaded virus, state-by-state. (AthenaInsight)
- Louisiana's state government was just crippled by a ransomware attack. (Fast Company)
- Rituals and Routines. (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Distribution of household wealth by generation, through the years. (Federal Reserve)
- What if every day were Thanksgiving? (Godin)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.