NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
NAFCU's Second CFO Summit took place this week - and it was simply fantastic. I learned a ton from the men and women who gathered in Huntington Beach, and we hope you can join us for next year's summit.
Here are this week's best reads - enjoy!
- What if you had a four-day work week? (NYT)
- The Bloomberg 50 - people that influenced 2019. (Bloomberg)
- How bad will the next bear market be? (MarketWatch)
- Weekly unemployment claims shoot up to 252k. (Calculated Risk)
- Go outside. (Godin)
- How to stop wasting time during one-on-one meetings. (Leadership Freak)
PS: A stomach bug took me out of action last weekend, but Briggs had a blast riding dirt bikes!
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.