NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone
It has been a busy, exhilarating week down here in the Big Easy for NAFCU's annual conference. I learned a lot. Smiled a lot. Shook quite a few hands. And had a blast!
I hope you can join us next year when we'll be visiting Vancouver!
- A look at a few mobile-only banks in Great Britain. (The Verge)
- The top 100 U.S. CEOs, according to employee data. (FastCo)
- Comfort affirms. Discomfort transforms. (Leadership Freak)
- Five ways to eliminate customer service friction. (ShepHyken)
- Board diversity trends in 2019. (Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Finance)
- Of course it could be better. (Godin)
- The world's top 100 brands in 2019. (The Big Picture)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.