NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone
It has been a busy, exhilarating week down here in the Big Easy for NAFCU's annual conference. I learned a lot. Smiled a lot. Shook quite a few hands. And had a blast!
I hope you can join us next year when we'll be visiting Vancouver!
- A look at a few mobile-only banks in Great Britain. (The Verge)
- The top 100 U.S. CEOs, according to employee data. (FastCo)
- Comfort affirms. Discomfort transforms. (Leadership Freak)
- Five ways to eliminate customer service friction. (ShepHyken)
- Board diversity trends in 2019. (Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Finance)
- Of course it could be better. (Godin)
- The world's top 100 brands in 2019. (The Big Picture)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.