NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
I hope you enjoyed your 4th! And here's hoping you have an even better weekend.
Enjoy this week's reading pile!
- Philly Fed: State Coincident Indexes increased in 41 states in May. (Calculated Risk)
- The number one factor in employee satisfaction. (Leadership Freak)
- Dealing with negative people. (Zen Habits)
- A 13-year-old opened a bakery so he could give pastries away to the homeless. (Good News Network)
- Everything is a compromise. (Godin)
- The Walkman just turned 40. (BI)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.