NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
I hope you enjoyed your 4th! And here's hoping you have an even better weekend.
Enjoy this week's reading pile!
- Philly Fed: State Coincident Indexes increased in 41 states in May. (Calculated Risk)
- The number one factor in employee satisfaction. (Leadership Freak)
- Dealing with negative people. (Zen Habits)
- A 13-year-old opened a bakery so he could give pastries away to the homeless. (Good News Network)
- Everything is a compromise. (Godin)
- The Walkman just turned 40. (BI)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.