NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
NAFCU completed a very successful Management and Leadership Institute in San Antonio this week. More than 100 professionals from around the country studied, learned and grew in their careers. We hope to see you next year in Annapolis, Maryland!
- Charles Schwab's move to zero commission trades. (Forbes) (Others follow suit. (CNBC)
- Credit unions are pouring more money into marketing budgets. (FB)
- Deeper comments and analysis on the September employment report. (Calculated Risk)
- How remote work is quietly remaking our lives. (Vox)
- Showing up on time. (Shep Hyken)
- Robinhood makes a second attempt at launching a high-yield savings account. (CNBC)
- Wells Fargo predicts robots will eliminate 200k banking jobs in the next 10 years. (Forbes)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.