The Week Ends; This Week's Reading Pile
Written by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Ah, the week has ended. A work-week is behind us. But the weekend beckons. Too often, we celebrate the end of the week as a prize. The weekend is our award! Why not see each day as a chance – as an opportunity to achieve something remarkable. Maybe the focus is different. But each day, including Mondays, should be seen as a gift.
- Are you fighting yesterday’s checking account war instead of today’s? (FB)
- The good news. (Godin)
- Why CEOs want employees return-to-office. (SHRM)
- 5 factors that make for a great employee experience. (HBR)
- Chipotle created a robot to slice all those avocados. (Food and Wine)
- An in-depth look at NYC’s office space market. (Curbed)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.