Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile, Courtesy of NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Did I hear something about a wedding tomorrow?
More than 240 years after kicking the King to the curb, we can't seem to get enough of the royals.
I hope the young couple doesn't mind that I'll skip watching their event. But from the number of early-morning viewing parties in the area, I'm sure more than enough will see them tie the knot.
Now, on to this week's reading pile!
- How some brick and mortar stores are punching back. (The Cut)
- New York City is amazing. This 12k video (you have to see how it was created) may be the best view of the city I've seen. (FastCo)
- 30-year-mortgages are hitting a 7-year high. (Freddie Mac)
- Stop the presses! Another scandal at Wells Fargo. (Housing Wire)
- Have you noticed a new trend? Apology ads. (FastCo)
- Scary. Alexa and Siri can hear some hidden commands that you cannot. (NYT)
- These five habits can add a decade to your life. (Harvard.edu)
- Amazing story! Great things take time. (Of Dollars and Cents)
- The difference between time and money. (Godin)
Enjoy the weekend, and enjoy the wedding!
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.