Your Credit Union Weekend Reading Pile from NAFCU
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Tomorrow is the first day of December. Yikes, where did the year go?
Grab a cup of java, and enjoy this week's reading pile. As always, thanks for all you do - and holler if you need anything from me or NAFCU.
- Let your
customersmembers tell your story. (Shep Hyken)
- If you want to be happy. (Wealth of Common Sense)
- Understanding youth culture is the key to success in 2019 and beyond. (Entrepreneur)
- What will jump-start voice banking? (FB)
- Cashless stores are on the rise. (Bankrate)
- Debt: A love story. (WealthSimple)
- The life-changing art of asking instead of telling. (Quartz)
- JP Morgan's employees: What to read, listen to and visit in 2019. (BI)
- National Geographic's best photos of 2018. (NatGeo)
- 90 percent of coaching is self-coaching. (Godin)
- A cool Q and A with Mark Cuban. (Entrepreneur)
- How curiosity energizes team members. (Leadership Freak)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions.