Your NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU.
July 9th? It seems the summer is almost half over. Time to make some plans to squeeze all you can out of the warm weather. So grab an iced-coffee, and enjoy this weekend’s reading pile.
- As Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos was obsessed with the company’s ‘inevitable’ death. (BI)
- Seven high frequency indicators for the economy. (Calculated Risk)
- 11 digital banking commandments you have not heard 100 times before. (FB)
- From/to. (Godin)
- A brief history of the American cookout. (Food52)
- This driverless car-sharing service uses remote human pilots, not AI. (FastCo)
- Back to the office: What businesses should know about employee’s views on the return to in-person work. (Morning Consult)
- Jassy’s first email to Amazon as CEO. (Outline)
Have a great weekend, everyone.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.