Your NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Every one of us probably has someone in our life that is a constant ray of sunshine. They pump positivity and joy of life into what they do, and their spirit rubs off on those around them. Eager to help, quick to smile, these folks are the sugar in life’s lemonade.
Don’t take them for granted. Better yet, emulate them.
- More than 500k shipping containers are stuck off the California coast, waiting to be unloaded. (BI)
- In August, a record number of Americans quit their job. (Entrepreneur)
- The future of retail. (Godin)
- The secret to member loyalty. (Shep Hyken)
- Top 100 CUs on social media. (FB)
- How companies can improve employee engagement right now. (HBR)
- These 10 companies have the happiest employees. Here’s why. (CNBC) If you want to dig deeper on this, read this. (Comparably) H/T to K.C. ?
Have a great weekend, everyone. Make it count.
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.