Your NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Happy New Year, my friend.
It has been a wild two years. There have been plenty of challenges, but I've seen amazing things as well. The world is still beautiful and full of wonder. And we still work in the best darn industry ever.
So, in 2022 - if you ever need anything. Just say the word.
Now, on to the reading pile!
- 22 Thoughts for 2022. (Musings from the CU Suite)
- The business model of the average gas station. (The Hustle)
- 10 economic questions for 2022. (Calculated Risk)
- Might as well quit. (Godin)
- Nine retail banking reflections and keys to success for 2022. (FB)
- CX Trends that will shape marketing in 2022. (Business 2 Community)
- Where Americans are moving to, and from. (Entrepreneur)
- Does not compute. (Collaborative Fund)
- Millennials are starting to spend like grown-ups. (Bloomberg)
- Seven trends in car markets. (The Big Picture)
- The Top 5 trends in Fintech and banking for 2022. (Gonzo Banker)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.