Your NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
A few years ago, I took a quick class on Excel. I thought I understood what it could do, but the training unlocked a ton of usefulness. I recommend that you find time for a quick class on the five apps or programs that you use the most. (Email, spreadsheet, PPT, etc.)
Along those lines, we offer a NAFCU 101 for members and non-members. Give us 15 minutes, and we’ll make sure you and your team get the most out of what we offer. Shoot me an email and I’ll be happy to set it up. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Now, on to this week’s reading pile!
- Digital land grab: Metaverse Real Estate Prices Rose 700% in 2021. (Forbes) I’ll readily admit that I don’t understand the Metaverse, or why someone would want to buy “real estate” there. But I know that I only represent me. It is good to see what other people think.
- Limitless. (Godin)
- Top 50 uses of Blockchain. (Forbes)
- Collaborating during Coronavirus: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Nature of Work. (NBER)
- Five things you need to know. (Leadership Freak)
- Seven steps to improve your Net Promoter Score. (Genroe)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.