Your NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
What a great week in Greenville, SC. NAFCU held its Strategic Growth Conference. Roughly 200 peeps gathered and discussed AI, the Metaverse, getting faster, cryptocurrencies, growing loans, TikTok, branching, and more. I learned a lot, and met a ton of wonderful leaders. I hope you can join us next year.
On to the reading pile!
- In the next 10 years, you’ll see Chief Metaverse Officers, Chief Automation Officers, and Heads of Gamification. (Marketing-Interactive)
- Arizona is the first state to allow residents to show ID by uploading their driver’s license to their Apple Wallet. (Entrepreneur)
- Consumers that use BNPL are struggle financially much more than those that don’t. (FB)
- The opportunity for FIs in the metaverse is with lending. (Gonzo Banker)
- 15 stats for post-pandemic customer service. (Forbes)
- The lurkers. (Godin)
- 10 breakthrough technologies for 2022. (MIT)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.