Your NAFCU Weekend Reading Pile - Please Complete your Fed Survey
Written by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
We are more powerful together.
NAFCU members, please make sure your credit union completes this survey to help us complete our annual report on credit unions.
In preparation for the annual meeting between NAFCU's Board of Directors and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Fed), we need your input on various issues and learn about your experiences with Fed services. The survey results will be summarized in the 2022 NAFCU Report on Credit Unions with a copy provided to you later this year.
I'll owe you one, for sure. This is important stuff.
Now, on to this week's reading pile!
- How remote work is shifting population growth across the U.S. (EIG)
- 100 tips for a better life. (LessWrong)
- We listen to our members. Really? (CMSWire)
- HELOCs are now “raging back.” (Housing Wire)
- $1.9B stolen in crypto hacks so far in 2022. (CNN)
- More than your share. (Godin)
- Listen closely to what people ask you. That’s where to find your hidden power. (Entrepreneur)
- How inflation and recession talks are changing FI marketing strategies. (FB)
- Barclays closes more branches. (Finextra)
- Sending mixed signals. (Shep Hyken)
About the Author
Anthony Demangone, NCCO is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at NAFCU, where he oversees day-to-day operations and manages the association's education, marketing, membership, human resources, building facilities, finance and information technology functions. He also authors NAFCU's executive blog, Musings from the CU Suite and co-authored "Managing and Leading Well," a book for credit union leaders, with NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger.