NAFCU announces new board
NAFCU last night announced the newly elected and continuing members of its 2016-2017 Board of Directors, on the opening day of its Annual Conference and Solutions Expo in downtown Nashville.
Richard L. Harris, president and CEO of Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union, has been elected as NAFCU's board chairman.
"NAFCU is a distinguished leader within the credit union industry and well-respected among regulators, lawmakers and the administration," said Harris. "I welcome the opportunity to continue working with NAFCU's officers and board members to foster a positive climate for our credit union members to grow and prosper."
The association's new elected board member is Charles Rutan, president and CEO of Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union.
NAFCU officers for 2016-2017 are:
- Richard L. Harris, chairman and Region V Director - president and CEO of Caltech Employees Federal Credit Union in La Canada, Calif.
- Jeanne Kucey, vice chairman and Region III Director - president and CEO of JetStream Federal Credit Union in Miami Lakes, Fla.
- Debra Schwartz, treasurer and Director-at-Large - president and CEO of Mission Federal Credit Union in San Diego, Calif.
- Thomas W. DeWitt, secretary and Region IV Director – president and CEO of State Farm Federal Credit Union is Bloomington, Ill.
Other board members are:
- Martin Breland, Region II Director - president and CEO of Tower Federal Credit Union in Laurel, Md.
- Robert L. Fisher, Director-at-Large – president and CEO of Grow Financial FCU in Tampa, Fl.
- Gary A. Grinnell, Region I Director – president and CEO of Corning Credit Union in Corning, N.Y.
- Jan Roche, Director-at-Large - president and CEO of State Department Federal Credit Union in Alexandria, Va.
- Charles Rutan, Director-at-Large – president and CEO of Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union in Dallas, Texas
- Rod Taylor, Director-at-Large - president and CEO of Barksdale Federal Credit Union in Bossier City, La.
- Daniel Weickenand, Director-at-Large - CEO of Orion Federal Credit Union in Memphis, Tenn.
For updates about Annual Conference, follow the Twitter hashtag #NAFCUAnnual.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.