NAFCU launches online community for compliance, risk & BSA professionals
NAFCU is launching a new Compliance, Risk & BSA Network to provide a platform to connect credit union professionals and share exclusive content from the association's award-winning compliance program.
This free, member-only online community encourages professionals to connect, share, discuss and develop new ideas and strengthen strategies related to compliance, risk and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) issues.
Driven by a steering committee of credit union professionals in the compliance, risk, and BSA fields, network participants will have access to:
- active discussion threads and knowledge exchange with peers;
- a resource library of templates, reports and training;
- behind-the-scenes insights from NAFCU staff;
- exclusive compliance and regulatory content from NAFCU; and
- a member directory of fellow NAFCU-member credit union compliance, risk and BSA professionals.
View more information about the new network here (member-only). Representatives from NAFCU-member credit unions who are responsible for compliance, risk and BSA/anti-money laundering initiatives may use their NAFCU website login to access the network.
Get daily updates.
Subscribe to NAFCU today.