About this conference
Identify, Measure and Master Risk Management at Your Credit Union
Stay on top of emerging risks and threats, and the latest enterprise risk management (ERM) strategies. Join us at NAFCU's 2019 Risk Management Seminar in Savannah, GA, October 1 – 3. Get the critical information you need to continuously improve your credit union risk management program and prepare for what's to come during expert and peer panels and interactive sessions.
Attending the seminar and earning the NAFCU Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation (additional fee applies) is an excellent way to demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you're dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats. All in the city ranked the #3 best in the U.S. by both a Travel + Leisure reader survey and Conde Nast Traveler.
You'll walk away with:
- Strengthen your understanding of the latest ERM expectations from regulators, management and staff
- Gain tips and tools for properly identifying and navigating the most serious risks threatening your credit union
- Collect insights and best practices from peers and industry insiders who've successfully implemented ERM
- Gather strategies for gaining and fostering executive and board-level buy-in
- Acquire your certification for your expertise when you take and pass the optional exam to earn your NAFCU Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation (additional fee applies)
- Build a stronger network of credit union risk professionals from around the country
- Get education credits toward your NCCO or NCRM recertification
Who should attend:
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs and executive management
- Risk managers and staff
- Senior compliance staff
- Internal audit staff
- All credit unions are welcome!