Identify, Measure and Master Risk at Your Credit Union
Credit union risks are evolving; your risk management training should evolve too. Join us at NAFCU’s Risk Management Seminar, August 15 – 17, 2023 in Louisville, KY. Understand and prepare for the most serious internal and external threats facing your credit union, from interest rate risk to compliance, strategic, credit and reputational risks. This is an essential conference for you to acquire current risk management methodologies and implementation best practices, so you can help keep your credit union safe.
Attending the seminar and earning the NAFCU’s Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation (additional fee applies) is an excellent way to demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you're dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats. You can also recertify your NCRM just by attending—no exam necessary!
Recommended travel dates:
- Arrive Monday, September 25 (by 5:00 p.m. for early registration)
- Recommended Travel: Leave Thursday, August 17 (exams end by 2:00 p.m.)
- Heighten your understanding of enterprise risk management (ERM) methodology and NCUA’s growing emphasis on risk
- Gain insights and best practices from peers and industry insiders who’ve successfully implemented ERM
- Experience hands-on learning so you can better implement a risk management program unique to your credit union
- Earn NAFCU’s Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam (additional fee applies). You can also maintain your NCRM just by attending—no tests necessary.
- Build a strong network of credit union risk professionals from around the country
Who should attend:
- C-level executives and VPs
- Risk, audit, and senior compliance staff
- All credit unions are welcome!