About this conference
Identify, Measure and Master Risk Management at Your Credit Union
Risk management is anything but "set it and forget it." Stay on top of emerging risks and threats, and the latest enterprise risk management (ERM) strategies at NAFCU's 2018 Risk Management Seminar, August 13-15 in Denver, Colorado. Get the critical information you need to continuously improve your credit union risk management program and prepare for what's to come during expert and peer panels and interactive sessions.
You'll walk away with:
- A thorough understanding of the latest ERM expectations from regulators, management and staff
- Tools for properly identifying and navigating the most serious risks threatening your credit union
- Strategies for gaining and fostering executive and board-level buy-in
- Lessons learned from peers and industry insiders who have implemented ERM
- Insight into emerging risks and threats that are unique to your credit union
- NAFCU's Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation when you pass the optional onsite certification exam (additional fee applies)
- 16.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for current NCRM and NCCO designations (enough to recertify your NCRM designation)
Who should attend:
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs and executive management
- Risk managers and staff
- Senior compliance staff
- Internal audit staff
Download Risk Management Report
Over 200 credit unions took our risk survey. See how your credit union compares to our analysis of the results. Download NAFCU's 2017 State of Credit Union Risk Management Report now.
Credit Union Risk Quiz
Put your risk management knowledge to the test with this quick, 7-question quiz.
Free Whitepaper: Electronic Payments
Demand for faster and more convenient payments is driving the race for new payment technologies. Learn more in the whitepaper