Topics to be covered
Risk management is an ever-evolving area. You’ll learn what’s new, and how other credit unions manage risk. You’ll also get the information you need to enhance your enterprise risk management (ERM) program. Topics include:
- Reviewing developments for the seven risks detailed by the NCUA
- Gain insights on hands-on risk assessment sessions
- Best practices for drafting ERM documents
- Use insights from specially designed tabletop activities to effectively handle real-world situations your credit union encounters on a regular basis
- Creating a business continuity plan (BCP) to help define areas to improve your credit union
Plus, while you’re in (name of event city), take the opportunity to sit for the prestigious NCRM exam.
Check back throughout the year as the sessions are finalized!