Sharpen Your Credit Union Compliance and BSA Knowledge
The in-person conference has sold out. Please add your name to the waitlist to be contacted if space becomes available by emailing us or calling 800-344-5580. If emailing, please include name, title, credit union, address, and phone number.
Do you already have your NCCO and/or NCBSO, or are you seeking to strengthen your compliance or BSA knowledge? Join us September 26 - 28, 2023, in Savannah, GA at the Convention Center, or virtually via live-streaming for NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance & BSA Seminar. You'll stay on top of evolving regulatory trends and hot topics so you fully understand the new and developing landscape around you.
It's the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) and NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams! Have your NCCO and NCBSO? Recertify both credentials when you attend the BSA track.
- Arrive Monday, September 25 (Arrive by 5:00 p.m. for early registration)
- Leave Thursday, September 28 (Sessions end 3 p.m.)
- Learn how to conquer the latest compliance and BSA challenges, and discuss your specific issues face-to-face with industry experts
- Recertify your NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation by following the compliance track
- Recertify your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation by following the BSA track
- Recertify both your NCCO and NCBSO credentials by attending the BSA track
- Gain insight from the most up-to-date breakdowns of money laundering threats
- Expand your network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
- NCCOs and NCBSOs
- Compliance, audit and legal staff