About this conference
Hone Your Compliance Skills with Advanced Training on the Hottest Compliance Topics
Already have your NCCO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance knowledge? Join us October 9-12, 2018 in San Antonio for one of the best credit union compliance training programs in the industry, NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance Seminar. Learn what you need to know now to help make your job easier, plus get a jump on what's coming up in credit union regulatory compliance.
It's also the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams!
You'll walk away with:
- An overview of hot topics, regulatory updates and proposed regulations
- An understanding of how to conquer the latest challenges in credit union compliance
- Insight on how to address your specific compliance questions from top industry experts, including NAFCU's leading compliance team
- The full amount of CEUs needed for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) recertification
- An expanded network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including:
Register now to save $200 – use code SEM18SAVINGS
Hurry - Offer expires 8/10/18.