Ranked a Top City to Visit by TripAdvisor, Louisville courts visitors with an eclectic mix of old-school Southern charm and modern cultural and culinary expression. Take a turn around the Bardstown Road-Baxter Avenue corridor for an incredible array of amazing restaurants, cafes, galleries, vintage shops and boutiques. Stroll through historic neighborhoods populated with gorgeous Victorian homes. Tour Whiskey Row and enjoy samplings from a whole host of micro-distilleries. Take a hike through the nation’s largest urban forest, or step back in time with a cruise aboard the Belle of Louisville. It’s all here in fabulous Louisville!
Conference Hotel: Omni Louisville
400 South 2nd St, Louisville, KY 402020 | 502.313.6664
Enjoy a prime location while you’re at the Omni Louisville. Whether you want to check out nearby entertainment, shopping or restaurants, the hotel’s convenient downtown location puts you in the heart of it all.
RESERVATIONS: The NAFCU group rate is sold out during the conference dates. We may be able to assist you with booking a discounted room – to do that, please contact Kelley McLain at NAFCU at email@example.com. The hotel may also still have rooms if you choose to book outside of the group guest room block at their prevailing rate.
NOTE: Room reservations and fees are the responsibility of the registered attendee. Room rates and availability are not guaranteed. Rooms may be sold out prior to the reservation deadline, so please make your reservations early.
Your credit union may be eligible for a tax exemption at the hotel.
Download the NCUA tax exemption form
Getting to the area
The conference hotel is 6 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF).
Car Rental Discounts
Special discounted rates are available through AVIS and Budget. For AVIS, please visit the Avis website or call 800.698.5685 and give the NAFCU Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) code B469200. For Budget, please visit the Budget website or call 800.455.2848 and give the NAFCU Budget Customer Discount (BCD) code Y305000.
Book online at united.com/meetingtravel and enter your Offer Code ZKUK195681 in the offer code box when searching for your flights. If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information: Agreement Code: 195681; Z Code: ZKUK.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions. Please click here to book your flights!
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMVHF
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Your Safety is of Utmost Importance - COVID-19 Event Protocols:
- We ask that all attendees comply with applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, or local health authorities.
- The CDC recently recommended that masks be worn indoors again when infection rates reach a “substantial” level or higher. If this is the case in the local area during the conference, NAFCU will require a mask for all attendees at indoor events when not actively eating or drinking. Should you forget a mask, we will have them available at registration. We will continue to actively monitor this and provide updates if guidance changes.
- Please be respectful of others and allow for social distancing.
- The session rooms have been set to ensure a comfortable and the safest distance possible between attendees. Please do not add chairs or additional attendees to any table beyond the number they are set for.
- Please do not attend the event if feeling ill or had recent COVID-19 exposure. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org you need to change or cancel your registration for any reason.
- Your safety is our first priority and we continue to monitor any changes to guidelines that would impact attendance to the in-person event. Thank you for your compliance with these critical safety measures.