Sharpen Your Credit Union Compliance and BSA Knowledge
Do you already have your NCCO and/or NCBSO, or are you seeking to strengthen your compliance or BSA knowledge? Join your peers October 1 – 3, 2024 in Fort Lauderdale, FL or virtually via live-streaming for NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance & BSA Seminar. You'll stay on top of evolving regulatory trends and hot topics so you fully understand the new and developing landscape around you.
It's the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) and NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams! Have your NCCO and NCBSO? Recertify both credentials when you attend the BSA track.
Arrive Monday, September 30 (Early Registration)
Leave Thursday, October 3 (sessions end by 3 p.m.)
- Learn how to conquer the latest compliance and BSA challenges, and discuss your specific issues face-to-face with industry experts
- Earn all the CEUs needed for recertification of our prestigious NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) and/or NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designations
- Gain insight from the most up-to-date breakdowns of money laundering threats
- Expand your network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
- NCCOs and NCBSOs
- Compliance, audit and legal staff
- All credit unions are welcome!—special rate for members!
The CUNA/NAFCU merger and your designation(s)
Our commitment is to continue serving your professional development needs. Active, unexpired designations and training earned during the merger process (including recertifications) will be recognized by America’s Credit Unions.