Here are some questions to help you identify impactful stories to share. The more specific you can be, the better!
- Is there a local business your credit union serves? How do your products/services enable them to grow and strengthen your community?
- Is there a multigenerational family in your credit union, where you have helped them through various life milestones like starting a checking account, buying a house, saving for retirement?
- How does your credit union support members going through hard financial times, such as unemployment or an unexpected medical issue?
- How does your credit union and/or employees volunteer within your community?
- Do you offer any scholarships to students, or support school-related programs?
- Have you researched and launched a new product or service because of member interest?