Acquire Invaluable Information Specifically for Large Credit Unions
Join us September 11 – 12, 2024 in Washington, DC or virtually for private meetings with the NCUA’s Office of National Examinations and Supervision (ONES), and the CFPB’s Office of Supervision, Enforcement & Fair Lending (SEFL). This event is adjacent to our Congressional Caucus (note: registration is separate).
During this very unique opportunity, you’ll get your questions on top issues and concerns answered as you openly dialogue about how to most successfully prepare for, and undergo, supervision and examination expectations. Plus, your senior executives acquire connections and insights from your peers during our Compliance, General Counsel and Chief Risk Roundtables.
All exclusively for credit unions over $5 billion in assets. This event is free—we encourage you to bring your entire executive team!
- Speak directly with the heads of examinations and supervision at the NCUA and CFPB as beneficial for your asset size
- Get your questions on top issues and concerns answered as you openly dialogue about what you need to successfully prepare for supervision and examination expectations
- Benefit from separate sessions customized for the needs of credit unions who’ll soon be, or are already, under CFPB and/or NCUA ONES supervision
- Hear from the industry’s top authorities regarding topics critical for creating growth and solving challenges at large credit unions
- Discuss ongoing and emerging challenges and tasks with your peers during the Summit’s Compliance, General Counsel and Chief Risk Roundtables
- Build stronger connections with your large credit union peers during our networking opportunities
Who should attend?
- The entire executive team of CUs $5 billion+ in assets
- Top executives of CUs $5 billion+ in assets for the Compliance, General Counsel and Chief Risk Roundtables