If you thought the world of anti-money laundering (AML) regulations was easy in 2023, wait for what's in store for 2024. There are several changes coming our way and more that could be implemented later this year. The AML changes are vast, and we currently have a few in place. One is the Beneficial Ownership Provision, which only has an impact for entity-type members. This is a type of regulation you should be aware of because of its impact on your members. This is one example, but others could have different impacts beyond just your members.
- Understand the current events that are occurring around the world
- Learn how these current events are triggering new regulations
- Examine the current state of regulations and what can be coming
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until February 20, 2025
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- BSA, compliance and risk titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.