Join DuPont Community Credit Union's BSA/Compliance AVP Stephanie Painter for an informative look into Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance. BSA continues to be a hot topic for regulators and lawmakers. This training will help your staff navigate this often-difficult topic confidently. Geared towards credit unions, this training is the perfect introduction to the BSA.
- Learn the history and importance of the Bank Secrecy Act
- Understand Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Identify red flags for suspicious activity
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until July 6, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- BSA, compliance and risk titles
- Legal and HR staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCBSOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in the webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.