The NAFCU CFO Network is a member-only online community exclusively for NAFCU member CFOs and those that serve the CFO function at their credit union.
How to join:
The NAFCU CFO Network is open to CFOs (and those that serve the CFO function) at NAFCU member credit unions only. Use your NAFCU website login to access the network.
Having trouble? Request access
Driven by a steering committee of 23 credit union CFOs, the network provides a platform for peer-to-peer, candid conversation around the issues and opportunities that are unique to credit union CFOs.
Participants will find:
- Active discussion threads and knowledge exchange with peers
- “Ask the Expert” events where leading CFOs and industry experts answer any and all of your questions on a trending topic like CECL implementation, ALM trends, income generation strategies and more
- A resource library of templates, reports and training from best-in-class organizations and peers
- Behind-the-scenes insights from NAFCU staff and industry experts
- A member directory of your fellow NAFCU member credit union CFOs to connect with