The NAFCU Compliance, Risk & BSA Network is a member-only online community exclusively for those responsible for compliance, risk and BSA/AML at NAFCU member credit unions.
How to join:
The NAFCU Compliance, Risk & BSA Network is open to professionals that are responsible for compliance, risk management and BSA/AML at NAFCU member credit unions only. Use your NAFCU website login to access the network.
Having trouble? Request access
Driven by a steering committee of credit union compliance, risk and BSA staff, the network provides a platform for peer-to-peer, candid conversation around the issues and opportunities that are unique for credit union compliance, risk management and BSA/AML.
Participants will find:
- Active discussion threads and knowledge exchange with peers
- A resource library of templates, reports and training from best-in-class organizations and peers
- Behind-the-scenes insights from NAFCU staff and industry experts
- Exclusive content from NAFCU’s award-winning compliance programs and regulatory affairs team
- A member directory of your fellow NAFCU member credit union compliance, risk and BSA professionals to connect with
Join the Compliance, Risk & BSA Network Steering Committee
Join the Compliance, Risk & BSA Network Steering Committee to participate in quarterly calls to provide content, engagement suggestions, and other ideas to improve the network's usefulness. In return, you'll get to expand your CU professional network, and NAFCU will recognize you as a steering committee member on our website.